The Pool Technicians responsibilities include:
- Will be responsible for inspecting the pools for Health Dept Compliance of Operational and Safety concerns.
- Will be responsible for the daily; weekly and monthly maintenance of the pools and for completing the pool technicians log and checklists.
- Will be responsible for checking the water Chemistry Levels.
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical issues and performing minor repairs, or directing these needs to the appropriate Management.
- Will be responsible for checking equipment and chemical inventories, and informing the Manager of any restocking needs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Aquatic Management and Pool Operations.
- Certified Pool Operator Certification, In compliance to Local Health Codes, not required but a definite plus.
- Working knowledge of Pool Water Chemistry
- Basic Knowledge of Swimming Pool Equipment, including installation, troubleshooting, and basic overhaul
- Valid Driver's License, and a reliable vehicle
- High school or equivalent